Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

3d pumpkin card two versions





This is my Cricut Version !



Silhouette and cricut versions side by side !



My Vinyl Project !
Hello everyone !! I am back with my second post for today ! The earlier one is for a fun blog hop I was invited to participate in , there's some wonderful prizes if you would like to participate !

I am sharing the second version of my 3d pumpkin easel card I made earlier . I decided to make two versions because one is for those of us who have a cricut , and the second one is the silhouette version . I had lots of fun making these especially playing with some amazing sparkle n sprinkle glitter and embossing powders ! This company is amazing !!! You definitely need to check them out ( I have some exciting news concerning Sparkle n Sprinkle ) make sure to check back by my blog so you don't miss it !!

Now this post is going to have three projects being shown that means lots of pictures ! Lol ! Hope you enjoy !!

I made the silhouette version, (first two pictures ) from an scallop circle easel card I received from My Scrap Chick !!!  They have some wonderful designs and they are having a design team call at the moment !! I chose to use the scalloped circles to make my 3D pumpkins , I added some embossing and glitter to make them sparkly !!

For my Cricut version I made it  a little different , I made these pumpkins from actual pumpkins on my cricut create a critter 2 and paper dolls everyday !  I also added a fence from ribbons and rosettes and my tree is made from scalloped circles from the cricut craft room, the owl is from create a critter !

My last and fun but a little hard project are the vinyl wall frames I made for my scrapbook room .
I made these from fancy frames cartridge, and the words are from wall décor and more as well as home décor .  It was my first time working with vinyl , and I am hooked !! Thank you fantabulous Cricut for challenging us to work with it this week !!

Hope you enjoyed my projects , and that you feel inspired to create !! Have a wonderful day .....

Challenges 4 Fun :
Fantabulous Cricut ~ Vinyl, Bitten by the bug 2 ~ Shape card, Stuck on U Sketches ~ die cut challenge  gates, My Scrap Chick ~ Harvest Linky Party , Jo's Scrap Shack ~ Autumn, Cardz TV~ Celebrate the Harvest, 613 Avenue Create ~  #37 Anything goes /Autumn, Hiding in My Craftroom ~ Super Scraps Saturday , All that Stickles ~ Celebrate the Harvest

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS