Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Autumn Blessings !!!

Hello Everyone !!  Today is my day on Scrapping4fun Challenges blog and I also was invited to  be the Featured Fan at All That Stickles  blog!! As you know I love glitter and I love to use it !! Today I am sharing this fall themed appreciation  card ! I appreciate the beautiful seasons and the wonderful people in my life !! I hope you enjoy this card ! Have a wonderful day !

                                                     Autumn Blessings easel Card


                                            I used Cinnamon , Lime Green, Gold Stickles
                                          over the red adhesive tape , then I topped it with loose
                                           glitter to make it even more sparkly . 
                                            Cricut ~ Elegant Edges, Wall Décor and More
                                                Silhouette Cameo ~ Fall words, tags,
                                                    Kraft Paper , Bazzill Cardsock,
                                           Crinkle Ribbon~ My Craft Spot Milk Chocolate
                                                   Embossing Folders ~ Swirls

                                                Thank You very much for stopping by !!

                                                                                                 ~Mayra ~
Challenges 4 fun: My Sheri Crafts ~ Fall Colors, 4 Krafty Girlz~ Anything Goes, AUD Sentiments ~ #89 Autumn, Sarah Hurley Challenges ~ #84 Autumn Glow, The Crafter's Café ~ No Designer Paper, Simon Says Stamps ~ Emboss !!!, Loves Rubber Stamps ~ #69 Sentiment on Front , Jo's Scrap Schack ~ FFC#17 Autumn, Creative Corner Challenges ~ Autumn Leaves are falling


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS