Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Square swirly card !

Happy Sunday everyone !! Today I am stopping by real quick to show this card I created using my
silhouette ! I have to say I am intimidated , but I dove right in ! How else will I learn if I don't start using it !! The circle frame design I used is by birds cards.com !!! Amazing designs !! I just received my silhouette on Friday and I couldn't wait to play with it ! The image on the front is from Miss Kate cuttables! The sentiment on the inside is stamped !I chalked around the edges for more dimension! Hope you enjoy !! I would also love to say thank you to My Craft Spot for choosing my chipboard book as a top 3 for the 3d challenge ! Fantabulous Cricut as well and My Sherri Crafts !!! I can't thank you enough !!!

Challenges 4 Fun : Clearly I Stamp ~Thank you ! 4Crafty Chicks ~4CCC#157 Squares, Chalk-ah-lot. Anything goes with chalk, Challenges 4 everybody Anything Goes, All that Stickles Gratitude, Catered Crop Sentiment Recipe Swap . Color Throwdown #257, Die Cuttin Divas Just Because

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS