Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Only 9 Fridays until Christmas !

 
 
 
 
 
 
Wow , can you believe it only 9 Fridays until Christmas! Time to start making those Christmas cards ! Today a new challenge begins at Scrapping 4 fun Challenges , we ask that you make any Christmas card and share with us , we also have a great prize !!! Hope you join us !

I used a file from My Scrap Chick~ Snow Globe Card , the set is called Snow Globe cards , I love Snowmen so this was a fun project for me to make , I followed the color recipe from My Craft Spot , loved these colors together !! Thank you so much for stopping by ! Make sure to stop by My Scrap Chick 's website also we have some great new files !!!
Have a wonderful day !
This is the prize at Scrapping 4 fun Challenges , Bo Bunny - Blitzen, Double sided paper
Sponsor - Crafti
 

 

 

Recipe ~
Bridal opaque glitter G1029

Challenges 4 fun ~ My Craft Spot ~ #116 Color Challenge , Crafts-Too Challenge You ~ Christmas festivities with a Twist ( I love snowmen , and snow ) ,  Crafty Hands Challenge Blog ~ Anything Goes, Jo's Scrap Shack ~ FFC #22 Anything Goes ,  

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS