Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Spooky Tuesday !



My Lime green , black and white card


My first Print and Cut Card


 
 More pictures of my Spooky Country Houses

 

 


 

 
Hi everyone !

Today I am sharing a couple more projects , I have made with My Scrap Chick Frankentastic File ! Told you I was hooked ! They have so many fun, and super cute designs !
The cards in this set give you the option to print and cut ! This was my first time ever working with a PNC product , it was very easy and fun ! I am hooked on these as well !

I made two cards , the Frankentstein one is PNC, the happy Halloween is cut from my silhouette .
I also have included more pictures to share with you of my frankentastic country village house boxes , these can be filled up with candy , and they include a matching card to each one !

I hope you enjoy , have a wonderful day !

Recipe ~
My Scrap Chick Franken~tastic File ,
Sparkle N Sprinkle~
Embossing Powders~
My Minds eye Paper
 
Challenges 4 Fun ~ Craftin desert Divas ~ Halloween Linky Party , 2 Creative Chicks ~ Spooktacular Linky Party , Creative Cutting Challenge ~ SVG Cuts and Halloween ,Cupcake Inspirations ~Photo Inspired ,  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS