Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Happy Monday and Turkey Challenge !!

Hello everyone !!
I am officially back from vacation !! I missed visiting everyone's blogs and being crafty . We did have an amazing time , which of course made the time just fly by !! The good thing is I have lots more photos that I cannot wait to scrapbook !!!

Well since it is Monday , you know that means the start of a new challenge at BBTB2 and for this week we are continuing our Linky Party #19 at Craftin' Desert Divas  !! The theme for BBTB2 is Turkey , we would like to see your projects using a turkey from any cricut cartridge ! At Craftin'Desert Divas our theme is Happy Thanksgiving ! We would love to see your Thanksgiving projects !!




For my project I decided to use the turkey from create a critter , without the hat . Then from ribbons and rosettes I made the background for my turkey . The beautiful leaf box is from the silhouette store , designed by Samantha Walker . I made it in two sizes .The tag is from My Scrap Chick.



 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 


 
And don't forget about the prizes at Craftin' Desert Divas! Every linky party will have a sponsor and a winner, plus a top 3! The winner will be announced on a semi-weekly basis. The more times you link up, the more chances you have to win!!


Linky Party #19 Sponsors
The Scrapbooking Queen  - The Royal Prize Pack

 
 
We are also having our first  Craftin Desert Divas DT blog hop ! Here is a picture of our wonderful sponsors. Be sure to save the date December 14&15 !! It will all be starting  at  Craftin Desert Divas. I hope you join us !


Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you join our challenges !!
 
Challenges 4 Fun ~
Fantabulous Cricut ~  Use an animal , Exploring Cricut ~ Thanksgving must use atleast 2 cricut cuts ( Turkey~ Create a Critter , Rosette ~ Ribbon and Rosettes )  2 Creative Chicks ~ Thanksgiving , Silhouette Challenges ~ #7 Anything Holidays ,  Cameo Creations Challenges ~ Fall Y'all Theme , Decorate to celebrate ~ Thanksgiving and Fall part 2  , Connie  Can Crop ~ #16 Leaf it up to Me ,  Jo's Scrap Shack ~ Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS