Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Pile it On Challenge #44 Animals with Character

Happy Sunday Everyone !!
I have been having such a fun and busy weekend , Friday was my husbands and I 19 year anniversary of when we first became boyfriend/girlfriend , it is such an important date for us . Today I am sharing a quick tri fold card from Birds cards that I made for our challenge at PIO , we ask that you use animals with character . Our sponsor for this week is Oak Pond Creations . The winner will receive 3 digital images from their etsy store ! Cant wait to see what you create !

I chose the image with the foxes, as you know I have never worked with digital images before I became a part of the Pile it On Design Team in August ! So , I have lots and lots to learn from all of the amazingly talented ladies out there that color their images . Please bare with me , I had fun , I ended up deciding to use color pencils . I couldn't get the look I was going for with my markers , ( I still wasn't 100 satisfied with the end result ) . But I went forward with it , I used the trees from My Scrap Chick Happy Tree Forest and added some texture with the brown hay / layer . I hope you enjoy and make sure to check out what the rest of the wonderful designers made (they are very talented )!



 

 
Recipe ~ Birds card , Silhouette, Oak Pond Creations ,
 
My Scrap Chick Happy Tree Forest ,
Sparkle N Sprinkle Flourishes Stamp Set#516 ,
 Embossing Powders ~
Brown FizzEP381, Spring WillowEP388, Moss EP418

Challenges 4 Fun ~

Craftin' Desert Divas - Linky Party "Anything Goes "
Crafty Hands Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Challenges4Everybody - #32 Anything Goes
Created With Love - CWLC 64 Anything Goes
Card Crafter Circle - Challenge #99 Cute Cards
The Male Room - #7 Nature
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS