Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

SOUS design team post

Good morning everyone !
Today I am happy to announce that I am now part of the Stuck On U Sketches Design team !!!

I am part of the die cut group , meaning we use our cricut, or silhouette or whichever die cut machine we have to create a project that follows the theme .  I hope you join us for this challenge , we ask that you use any die cut ornament .
 
Can't wait to see what everyone creates , make sure to check out what my fellow design team members have made , you will be inspired to create !



 
 


 
I used my cricut to make some of my ornaments and poinsettias .
Some were also from my scrap chick ornaments file .
 
Thank you so much for stopping by !
Hope you have a wonderful day !!!
 
Recipe ~
Cricut ~ Christmas Cartridge, Winter Woodland
Silhouette ~ font on computer, Miss Kate Cuttables,
 Moss Star Embossing PowderGolden Sparkle
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS