Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Tags , snowman, gingerbread and penguin oh my .....

Happy Monday !

Can you believe Christmas is next week ?
I have a couple more things to do.........
And time is flying by !!!
I am not sure if the days are shorter , or whats going on !!!

For this week at BBTB2 we are asking that you create a tag , using any Cricut cartridge .
  With the holidays coming up,
we felt this would be a great challenge !


At Craftin Desert Divas , we are continuing our Christmas Linky party !
Make sure to join us , there are some wonderful prizes available .

I would also like to take a moment and thank you so much for joining us on our Holly Jolly Christmas hop ! Each and every comment meant the world to me , and I truly appreciate you taking the time to comment ,and to those that became new followers ,
 a huge welcome and I can't thank you enough !


Here is the project I created ,  I made tags to represent my three boys .
As you can tell , I love to do that !
It is my way of personalizing things I create .



The gingerbread boy represents my oldest son Matias ,
 I have always called him my little gingerbread .
Sweet like a cookie !

The penguin is my baby Anthony . Small yet full of personality ! 


The snowman is for my son David . 
He loves the snow and playing in it , so I call him my little snowman ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS