Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Winter on the way . . . . . .

Hello everyone !
Hope everyone had a great weekend .
 
 It was a sad weekend for my family and I  , my grandfather passed away on Friday . At the age of 97, we are blessed to have had him in our lives  . I just wanted to take a moment and let him know he is and always will be loved  .
 
Today we start a new challenge at BBTB2 ,
and the start of a new challenge at Craftin'Desert Divas .
Sharon has chosen the theme for BBTB2 which  is Winter is on the way . Show us any winter themed  projects using any Cricut Cartridge . I hope you take the time to check out the projects that my DT Sister's have made. Each is amazing !
 
Craftin'Desert Divas theme is Christmas ! Share your Christmas inspired projects with us !!
 
I made a frame with three little snowmen to represent each of my boys . I made it in blues and orange , so it can go on my husbands Chicago Bears themed tree .
 
I used embossing enamel on the hats and the chillin' phrase .

 
I embossed the trees with my Sparkle N Sprinkle embossing powders (I will list them below ) .


 
Thank you so much for stopping by .
Hope you have a wonderful day .
 
Recipe ~
Cricut ~ Create a Critter 2, Fancy Frames, Winter Woodland
 
 
Tangy Tangerine         Jack O Lantern Embossing Powder
 
CeruleanEP421                  NauticalEP383
Cerulean Embossing PowderNautical
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS