Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Love is on the way



Good morning everyone ! Happy Monday !

I would like to start by wishing my beautiful sister Angie a very happy birthday !!! Love you sis !!!

Today is the start if new challenge at BBTB2 and at Crafting Desert Divas .

At BBTB2 we are asking you to create a get well card , I decided to make a love ambulance ! It comes with lots of hugs and kisses to make anyone feel better soon !! I decided to make the ambulance , because my 2 year old Anthony was sick and not feeling well , he loves trucks and cars . I knew he would love the ambulance , so that is the theme I went with :) . It also happens to go with Craftin Desert Divas theme , which is to create any shaped card !

I hope you are able to join us at both challenges !!! I look forward to seeing what everyone creates . Hope you have a wonderful day !



Thank you to our wonderful sponsors for this week at Craftin Desert Diva Shaped Card Linky Party !! 


TCBJ - $20 regular priced patterns


Thank you so much for stopping by !

Recipe for this card ~
Cricut
WildCard2, Ribbons and rosettes, Paper Dolls Everyday, Wall decor&More 
Sparkle N Sprinkle ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS