Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

My Loves

Hello everyone !
Sorry I haven't posted all week , it was a bit of a rough week . 

I wanted to share this layout I made last night . I have some hero arts stamps that I couldn't wait to use . I started just playing with them and some Valentine stamps from joanns and michaels , then this scratch piece of paper turned into a layout . 
Those are the best (layouts), when they just come together in minutes . 
I love this picture of my son and my husband ,they look so serious when they are both goofballs. The second picture, I love because it has all my boys and my hubby ; my loves . 

I hope you enjoy .
Hope you  have a wonderful day .


I loved the bright colors . 



Recipe ~ 
Hero arts ~
Brush Strokes Stamp Set
Soft Pool Ink 
Neon Blue 
Neon Green
Tim Holtz 
Brushed Corduroy
Ranger Dylusions
Ink Spray
London Blue
Fresh Lime
Heidi Swapp Color Shine 
Teal
Twine 

Challenges 4 Fun ~
A blog Named Hero ~ #36 New year New Stash ( New Hero arts stamp set , inks ) 
2 Creative Chicks ~ #10 Anything Goes 
Jo's Scrap Shack ~ Fun Day Friday Challenge ,It's a Love thing 
(My boys and Hubby layout )
Challenge YOUrself ~#2 One little word ( LOVE ) show my love in everything I do . 
Silhouette America Blog ~ Use  Silhouette and make a project with a Valentine or Love theme ( banner words love )


Thank you so much for stopping by . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS