Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

SOUS challenge ~ You Are Sweet and Jo's Scrap Shack FFC # 36


Hello everyone , 
I have some exciting news to share !!!

I am happy to announce that I am now a part of the design team at Jo's Scrap Shack and her amazing new company 3twenty crafts !!! Most of you know Jo , and known that she is super sweet and talented , along with everyone on her design team !! I am very honored to be able to create alongside these sweet and talented ladies !!!

Today is the start of a new challenge at SOUS
and of course time for a new 
Fun Friday Challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack !!! 
We hope you can join us , we have wonderful inspiration on both sites !!

I made a layout with lots of layering like I love to ( my original style) , it has been such a long time since I made a layout with all of these different elements . It was a lot of fun !!! Our theme at SOUS is something sweet , show us your sweet die cuts , think candy, cupcakes , lollipops anything along those lines . 


My cupcake is from Miss Kate Cuttables  

My second project for today 
is for 
our theme is 
Anything Goes 
(always fun ) !!! 




Recipe for birthday layout ~
Silhouette
Miss Kate Cuttables 
I also enjoyed the print and cut feature .


Recipe for 2nd project ~
 Bugaboo Images (Grow Old )
Birds Cards 
Loopy Frame 
Prima flowers
Sparkle n Sprinkle 
Parisian Mist G1037,   Diamond Dust G1116

Thank you so much for stopping by .
Hope you have a wonderful day . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS