Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

SOUS House die cut challenge

Hello everyone !!!
Happy Friday ! 

Today is the start of a new challenge at SOUS for the die cut challenges . 
We ask that you use a die cut house in any of your projects !!! 
I hope you can join us !! 

I created a layout using the Cricut Disney and Friends cartridge . 
I love when we go to Disneyland during the holidays . 
I love how they decorate each of the houses , but one of my favorites is Minnie's !! 







I look forward to seeing what you create !!! 

Thank you so much for stopping by !! 
Hope you have a great weekend ! 

Recipe ~ 

# 0113-96T Crackle Background 
Tim Holtz distress Ink (spun sugar)
Hero Arts Ink (unicorn)
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (pearl)
Cricut (Disney Mickey and Friends) 
Craft Paint (pink, lavender)
Mambi Pocket pages 



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS