Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

The Stockings were hung .......

Hello again !!! 
I am back once again for today ,
 with the start of a new challenge at
 BBTB2 !!!
Our wonderful design team sister
Susan
chose this perfect theme:
...and the stocking were hung  .....!!!
As you guessed ,
we would love to see any of your
Cricut cut stockings on your projects
and make sure to share with us at
BBTB2 !!!


I made this Christmas card .
I used one of my favorite stocking shapes .
It is from the Christmas Cheer cartridge. 


I also wanted to share once again 
the fun little ornament box that 
I made for the CDD 
Christmas linky party .


Recipe ~ 
Cricut~
Christmas Cheer Cartridge,
Elegant Edges,
Ribbons and Rosettes
stamp set 

Hope you join us and share your creations !!! 
Wishing you a wonderful and blessed day !!! 





8 comments:

  1. What an awesome card, Mayra!! The stocking is so cute!! I love the rosette and embossing!! What a fabulous card!! And the ornament is so sweet!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so gorgeous! I love all the layers and the rosette behind that awesome stocking. The papers are so pretty, too. This snowman box is just adorable, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. I love the colors and the paper you used. I too love that curly toed stocking!! Great choice for a wonderful project!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Mayra!! I so love the stocking, rosette and the embossing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so fun! The colors combination is awesome and I love the adorable stocking! The ornament box is gorgeous! Your projects rock as usual!
    Hope you had a great wknd!
    hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. So inspiring. Great project. So many layers, great colors.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card Mayra! I love all the gorgeous layers and beautiful colors! Merry Christmas to you my friend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous holiday card. Love the colors and the stocking on the rosette.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS