Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sparkle and Shine Challenge .....

Hi everyone !!!! I am stopping by super fast
 ( before the party begins at Craftin' Desert Divas ) 
to share this card I made for a new challenge blog I just came across !!! It is called Sparkle and Shine Challenges ~ as it states on it's blog
 " A place to come for all Sequin lovers"!  
 Which as many of you know ~ I am a Sequin lover !!! 

I also used the photo from Curtain Call's Inspiration challenge as the inspiration for my colors . For some reason today was a clumsy day for me , let's just say there are several mistakes on this card ~ but , I wouldn't give up on it (mainly because I fell in love with my little mint bunny ) from Craftin' Desert Divas Deer Friends stamp set :) . 

Here is the card I created ( don't mind the mistakes,lol ) : 





Challenges 4 Fun~ 





Recipe ~ 
and matching SVG :


I also wanted to give a huge THANK YOU to Cupcake Inspirations for
picking my cards as one of the top 6 !!! Woo Hoo !!!





Thank you for stopping by !!! 
Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day !!! 


Hugs,

Mayra 

8 comments:

  1. So sweet! I just sorted ALL my sequin last night I will be checking this out! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww very sweet card my friend!!!! I love that adorable bunny and all the fun colors.
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious bunny image and love how you used the colours. Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Mayra. Love the sweet bunny and the sparkly jelly beans. So colorful and fun. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A darling card with the bunny and all the jelly beans! Wonderful background, too!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How ABSOLUTELY darling!!! What a sweet card - every last bit of it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sparkle and Shine!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS