Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

CDD A Truck Load Of ........


Happy Wednesday everyone ! 
Today is my day to post on the CDD blog ,
I am sharingf this fun card I created
using the super cute 
stamp set :

Image 1

Isn't it adorable ?! 

I LOVE the little images and the faces ! 
I think it truly makes creating lots of fun, 
and your project is sure to turn out cute !!! 


I used my Copics and Memento Inks to do no line coloring
 ( according to me ,lol) . 

Here are a couple of close ups of those cute little images : 



I hope you enjoy this sweet card and it inspires you create ! 

Hope you all have a wonderful and Blessed day ! 

Recipe~ 
(to create the first layer of windows) 

Image 1

stamp set :

Image 1


Hugs,
 


4 comments:

  1. How totally cute.. i love how you colored the images.. fun card..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful! Love how you did "your" no line coloring. I've never tried it. Your card is amazing, Mayra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Pretty Mayra! LOVE the design and the no line coloring! Very COOL! :) Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun!! I love the faces!! The design is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS