Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2016

CDD~ Many Hugs .....


Happy Saturday everyone !! 
Mayra here from Mayras Designs 
with today's fun post !

I created a card using the gorgeous 
&
stamp sets . 


I created this card using color pencils ,
and on top I added a bot of acrylic paint
 ( to make the colors a bit more vibrant) .

 I love the word dies from the 
Wishful Thoughts set , they are the perfect touch to any card ! 

I hope you enjoy and are inspired ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day ! 

Hugs,

Products Used ~ 
word dies set
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Stamp Set:
Image 1


3 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Mayra!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the colors!! What a gorgeous card this is!! Wow!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how PRETTY Mayra! I used this same set over the weekend! Will be posting them this next week... LOVE your beautiful design! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mayra, this is an outstanding card - absolutely beautiful! I always love seeing your inspiring work!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS