Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Sending..... Lots and Lots of Birthday Wishes.....

Happy Tuesday everyone ! 
It feels like I have not blogged in a long time ,lol ! 
I had a super fun and busy week last week . 
Last Monday  was my birthday , my husband was off for the week . I do not know where time went ... but it flew by..... I was not able to be on social media (I am catching up today ). 

I was able to get back to crafting today , yay !! 
I created this birthday card with a garden theme for one of the sweetest ladies I have been blessed to meet through IG . 

I colored in my images using Copic markers , I will list the stamps I used below . 
I am so very happy to be back <3 . 



Thank you soo much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day ! 

Recipe~ 
Craftin' Desert Divas: 
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1


4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, Mayra!! The basket of flowers looks so amazing!! You colored them perfectly!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you enjoyed your birthday Mayra! Hope you & your hubby did something fun! :) Your card is simply lovely! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I like the stitching layered with the scallop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Blog ! Thank you for your very nice articles. I look forward to visiting your site in the future! hipatitshah

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS