Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Blast off .....


Happy Sunday !! 
Mayra here from Mayras Designs with today's fun post ! 
I am loving slider cards lately ! 
I think they are super fun and great especially for the Adventure Awaits
and Adventure Land stamp sets.
I did a bit of ink smooshing for my background using Distress Inks . 
I colored in my images using Copics. 





I hope you enjoy this fun interactive card ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed Day ! 

Hugs,
Recipe ~
Image 1

Image 1



Image 1

5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and adorable, Mayra!! The image is so cute!! I love the colors!! The inside is fabulous, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outer space boy looks like he is having a good time. Colors look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how totally cute.. i love those sweet images and the slider is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Fantastic background and I love your little images! Your outer space boy is adorable!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS