Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Wishing You A Lifetime of Happiness ....

Happy Wednesday everyone ! 
Wow.... July already !
 Is it just me , or is this year flying by ?! 
It seems to be going fast ! 
I am still catching up creating birthday cards 
( I think I truly need to begin this year for next years BDays, lol ) . 
This is a card I created for a wonderful IG crafter named Sandy ,
I had not had a chance to post it yet , so here I am a couple of days late ,
I still wish her a lifetime of HAPPINESS <3 

I used a digi stamp from the 
Craftin Desert Divas shop to create my card . 

 I enjoyed coloring the image in using Copics . And yes , my background was created using Distress Inks ( my absolute FAVE technique ). 

I hope you enjoy and feel inspired by this fun card ! 


Thank you so much for stopping by ! 

Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day !! 

Recipe ~ 
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1




4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning my friend!! I absolutely love your coloring!! The flamingo is so cute!! What a gorgeous card this is!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty! Love the background and the flamingo scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card Mayra! LOVE that background.... Your friend will love it!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your background is spectacular! Love the adorable design and fantastic chose of colors!
    Have a great evening my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS