Pages

Friday, October 7, 2016

Hello Friday With Lawn Fawn Fairies .....

Happy Friday everyone !!! 
I hope you are having a wonderful start to your weekend ! 
My youngest sons birthday is coming up . I am busy preparing for that , and my other sons big 13th is coming up also ....busy , busy , busy lol ! 

I wanted to stop in the middle of my BDay preparations and take time to craft with some of my sets that I really haven't played with in a while (long while lol ) . The first set that sparked my creativity was this set from Lawn Fawn that I really ADORE (yes it calls for all CAPS that is how much I love this set ) ! I was inspired by the Lawnscaping Challenge . The browns and oranges stood out to me from this inspiration board , I decided to use those colors for my projects . 



I also LOVE the board from
Simon Says Stamp 
Wednesday Challenge <3
13951001_10157260258270313_1294819006_o

 Calling a woodland fairy carpenter ?! LOL , I didn't realize until after I was happily editing my photos that the wood step leading to my fairy house was a bit crooked ( lol very crooked ) . I debated on retaking the photos .... as you can see I chose to just go with it , when your cards have a mistake it personalizes them (at least that is what I am telling myself ) . I hope you don't mind that I left it as is <3 .  
 I also made mini containers , in my mind it was meant to look as if a fairy was in a bottle , or something like that ,lol ! 

 I colored my images in using Copic markers . 


I hope you enjoy and feel inspired to create (despite of my crooked step lol ). 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day !! 

Challenges for Fun ~ 

Simon Says Stamp 
Wednesday Challenge 
13951001_10157260258270313_1294819006_o

11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love this! You have a wonderful coloring style. These sweet fairies look amazing in the fall colors! The scene you created looks so neat. I for one smile at the crooked step. Those containers are terrific, too! Gosh, this ensemble just makes me smile. Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great projects, really amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects are amazing! Love your style and your blog! Your hubby gave me your blog address to check out and I'm so glad he did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just gorgeous! Wow! So stunning. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! These are all Amazing!!! Love how you used the faries to create a fall card!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your win of the Lawnscaping challenge. You so deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally super cute, Love your coloring!! TFS, hugs and smiles, Linda

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS