Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

CDD Warmest Wishes ......

Happy Wednesday everyone !! 
Mayra here from 
with today's post . 
Are you ready for our November Release ?! 
It is full of cuteness and must haves !! 

You can join the event page here . 


When we reach 125 "going" to our Nov release 
the new Bundled Up Bunny digital stamp will be added 
 to the CDD Shop as a freebie for 24 hours, 
so be sure to share our event. 
You can find it here:
Make sure to invite your friends !! 

I created a card using this sweetie . 
I colored my images in using my Copic markers . 


I was inspired by the colors in the current 
Social Media Challenge . 
 I love the grays and browns together . 

I hope you enjoy this card I created ! 
Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day !! 

Hugs, 

CDD Products Used : 
Bundled Up Bunny 
Digital Stamp 

Image 1


Image 1


Image 1


Image 1

2 comments:

  1. This is so absolutely adorable, Mayra!! What a sweet image!! You colored it so beautifully!! I love the scene you've created!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how SWEET Mayra! LOVE the way you colored that adorable image! Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS