Pages

Monday, December 12, 2016

Lawn Fawn Frosty Fairy Tags ...

Happy December 12th everyone !! 
Countdown is really on 
for Christmas ! 
I am very excited ! 
I am still deciding on the tags
 I will be using for the gifts I will be wrapping .
I will be sharing several different designs . 
For today I have this set of Lawn Fawn tags . 

I used the super cute 
I received this set as a gift from a
Lawnscaping Challenge that I won <3 
The prize was a gift certificate to the awesome 

I was inspired by the current
 Lawnscaping challenge 
and the 
Beautiful 

There is lots of inspiration ! 
I loved the Frozen Challenge theme from 

Day 5 with 

Julie Ebersole & Brandi Kincaid.

It went perfect with the Let it Snow theme . 
 I loved coloring these images .
 I went with the traditional red and greens . 
 I heat embossed a couple of the snowflakes from the set onto the vellum . 



I hope you enjoy these tags and feel inspired to create ! 
I will be stopping in to share a couple more <3 
Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day ! 

Challenges 4 Fun ~ 
 Lawnscaping challenge 


12-tags-challenge-julie

Ice Inspiration

ice-inspo

6 comments:

  1. They are so beautiful, Mayra!! Your coloring is perfection as always!! I love the scenes you've created and the adorable angels!! Stunning tags my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags!! Love those sweet images! Your coloring is wonderful!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness!! These tags are STUNNING!! Your coloring is FLAWLESS!! I just want to keep looking and looking at these beautiful tags! wow!!! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just incredible! So much attention to detail. So lovely! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous. So happy I met them today. Lol what side are the tags?

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS