Pages

Saturday, April 15, 2017

CDD Somebunny Loves You Card and Tags ....

Hello and happy Saturday everyone ! 
Mayra here from Mayras Designs with today's 
post . 

I created this card and mini tags set 
using the super adorable 
Somebunny stamp set . 

Image 1


I created the card first . I was inspired by the colors I used 
for the card to create my mini cupcake topper tags. 


I colored the images in using my Copic markers , 
it went by pretty quick since 
I used the same color combinations for all 
of my bunnies . 

I added a bit of adhesive to the back of them 
and glued my toothpick to that part . 




CDD Products Used 
Image 1


Image 1


Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Thank you so much for stopping by !! 
Make sure to join us for the awesome 
April Release Event here

Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day ! 


3 comments:

  1. Wow, you've got some amazing coloring going on, Mayra. At first I thought you used colored pencils. Then I read you used Copics. You have some great texture showing. I like the color palette, too. Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so fabulous!! The card is beautiful!! I love the carrot wreath!! The bunnies are all so gorgeous and you've colored them perfectly!! Love them!! I hope you and your family have a happy Easter!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the carrot wreath! Looks fantastic... and those toppers are adorable!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS