Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Happy Birthday With Love ....

Hello everyone !! 
I am here to share another card ..yes, lol another one 
using Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers . 

For today's card I used one of the lovely wreaths
from the Craftin Desert Divas 
Floral Wreaths stamp set . 


I die cut the base and scalloped layer 
using the Fancy Frames dies set .
 The paper I used is the Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100 lb. cardstock. 
I stamped the image using Memento Ink in the color Desert Sand. 
The Zig colors I used were , for the leaves I used a 
combination of Light Gray (91). Dark Gray (95), on some I added a bit of 
Blue Gray (92) and Mustard (67). 
For the flowers I used a combination of 
Blush (69), Mustard (67), on some I added a bit of 
Light Carmine (21) and/or Pale Pink (28). 
 For the sentiments I used Distress Inks in Hickory Smoke and Tattered Rose . 

I continue to practice my easy watercoloring . The Zigs truly make it a lot easier ! 
Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day !! 

CDD Products Used : 
Floral Wreaths stamp set
Image 1

Image 1

Challenges 4 Fun ~
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge 
Anything Goes 

Zig colors used :
Light Gray (91). Dark Gray (95), 
Blue Gray (92) and Mustard (67). 
For the flowers :
Blush (69), Mustard (67), 
Light Carmine (21) and/or Pale Pink (28). 

6 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Mayra!! The wreath looks amazing!! I love the neutral color palette you used!! Stunning, my friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Mayra! The colors are perfect, love everything about it! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Doesn't matter the marker type, you are a fantastic colorist. The colors on this heart wreath are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card really caught my eye when I opened your email. Such a beautiful delicate card! I love the soft muted colors you used and the scalloped framed die. I don't think you need any more practice with coloring. You can consider yourself an expert now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Mayra! It's so elegant and pretty & I love the colours you've used.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Elegant & oh so PRETTY!! LOVE, LOVE this card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS