Pages

Friday, May 26, 2017

You Are Amazing with Altenew ....

Hello everyone !! 
I am so happy to be sharing these 
projects I just finished . 
They are in honor of my mom for Mother's Day 
and of my sister graduating today from college <3 . 

Yes.... I am in LOVE with 
flower stamps and water coloring !!! 
I can not get enough !! 
I am having a blast practicing, 
trying out new colors and 
combinations. 

For today's card and TN (traveler's notebook) 
spread ( YES ... I finally finished one again ) 
I used the beautiful 
stamp set 
by Altenew .

 I wanted to practice my water coloring .
The outlined image is perfect for practicing.
 For these I used Winsor & Newton watercolor markers along with the Zig Real Brush markers .
I was inspired by the colors for the Altenew Challenge <3. 
 The the spread I was inspired by the current


Thank you so much for stopping by today !!
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day !!

Altenew Stamp Set Used :
Hibiscus Bouquet Stamp Set - Altenew
 - 1

Challenges 4 Fun ~
Altenew Sketch #2 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, these are stunning!! The flowers look so amazing!! I love how you've colored them!! Gorgeous design, too!! So, so beautiful, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! It's sooo soooo BEAUTIFUL Mayra!!! I really do aspire to water color as well as you do.. your coloring is amazing.... The card is gorgeous... Have a wonderful weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Mayra, these are just STUNNING! I would love to see this done on video as I am only a beginner at WC and would love to see your process! Just STUNNING! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS