Pages

Friday, July 7, 2017

Craftin Desert Divas July 2017 Release Sneak Peeks Day 2 ...

Hello and Welcome to Day 2 
of our Craftin Desert Divas 
July 2017 Release 
Sneak Peeks . 

Today we are sneak peeking the
Sunny Smiles stamp set 
and Island Dies . 

 I began by die cutting the cut sea shell from the Island Dies set . 
I used my Distress Inks to add color to them . 
I began with Wilted Violet , then a bit of Abandoned Coral and lastly Worn Lipstick . 
I used the same colors for the inside of the 
scalloped circles. 
 For the images of the cute hippos I used Copics to color them in. 
I began with the purples , V06, V04 V01 and V0000. Then the coral color tone . I used R22, R02 and R00 . For the brighter pink  I used  R55, R52  and RV000. The hippo herself was colored in using W5, W3, W1 and W0 . 
I decided to color the palm tree from the Island Dies set with the 
same colors I used for the seashells. 

Here is the event page if you would like to join us : 
No automatic alt text available.

Super fun and quick card to create !! 
Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day !! 

CDD Products Used : 
Sunny Smiles Stamp Set 
Island Dies 
(Will Be Released 7/10/17 @ 12 PM Eastern) 

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1


Image 1

Image 1


Image 1

1 comment:

  1. Could not be more adorable!! You come up with the most creative designs!! I love these!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS