Pages

Thursday, July 13, 2017

MFT .... Hope Your Birthday Is A Splash ....

HAPPY Thursday everyone !! 
I have a card to share with you today . 
I had started it awhile ago .
I was just able to finish it today . 

For this card I used 
the Soak Up The Fun stamp set 
from My Favorite Things . 
It is such a great summer themed set . 

 I colored in these cuties using Copic markers . 
 For the waves and the background I used Distress Oxide Inks and the regular inks as well . 
 It is also a pull tab card that moves the whale along the waves . 
I hope you enjoy this card I created to share with you today !! 

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you a super Blessed day !! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is adorable! Love that little whale swimming on by. The colors are so summery! Love all the details you added. Fun card for sure! Do you mail/give these out or do you have them on display to give you more inspiration. Curious minds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so sweet!! The image is absolutely adorable!! What a fun card!! Totally makes me smile!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is so FUN & Adorable!! CUTE little monkey's sitting on that banana...

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS