Pages

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Sweet Stamp Shop Planner Spread ....Like A Boss

Hello everyone !! 
Happy Wednesday !! 
I am stopping by today to share a planner spread 
from my mini Happy Planner . 

I used some goodies from Sweet Stamp Shop . 
I used some of the sets that are part of the 
July 2017 Release .
Today these sets are part of the bundle package !!! 
Super great deal !! 

Here are the details on the July Bundle : 
https://sweetstampshop.com/stamps/new-release/july-bundle.html



 I combined several sets along with the new
 super cute Cartoon Alpha and Banners and More stamp sets. 
These are both 4 x 6 sets !! 
 I used Zig Clean Color Brush Markers to color my images in . 
I was inspired by the brand new Bossy Washi for my colors !!! 
 The other sets I used Like A Boss  , Plan School and Plan Everyday stamps .


I hope you enjoy the planner spread !! 
Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day !! 



3 comments:

  1. What a fun spread! I bought a bunch of stuff (and planners) to decorate and never did go anywhere with it. Darn. You did a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!! You have the most beautiful planner!! So gorgeous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how FUN!!! Your Planner pages are ADORABLE!! Makes me HAPPY! Have a wonderful Day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS