Pages

Friday, October 13, 2017

CDD October 2017 Release Sneak Peek Day 5 ...


HAPPY FRIDAY 
everyone !!! 
I am so excited to be sharing 
our October 2017 Release 
Day 5 Sneak Peeks !!!

This is such a cute set and I adore the images <3 . 
The set we are sneak peeking today 
is called 
Oh What Fun !!
I have to admit the one I used for my projects 
today is my FAVORITE ... 
I love baking and my favorite time to bake is 
around Christmas time . 



I decided to create a mini treat bag to go with the card 
I created ... perfect for a sweet cookie . 


I used my go to Red Copic combo 
for the red parts : 
R89, 46, 24, 17 and 05 . 
For the Minty blue I used BG11 and BG0000. 


For my little gingerbread goodies 
I used E18 , E35 , E31. 


I hope you will join us 
on the 
Facebook Event Page  <3 . 
Lots of fun and inspiration !! 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by ! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day !! 

CDD Products Used : 
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1






3 comments:

  1. These are so adorable!! I love them!! The blue eyes are fabulous!! You've colored them so perfectly!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful set! The images are adorable, I can see why this would be a favorite, especially if you like to bake at Christmas time. Your coloring is fabulous. The little treat bag is the perfect touch. The card is adorable. I love how earnestly she is working on those gingerbread cookies! Thanks so much for sharing. :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMHECK! CUTENESS!!! I LOVE the tongue sticking out on the one image... adorably cute!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS