Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Happy Spring with Reverse Confetti....

Hello and happy Thursday everyone!
I am back second day in a row, woo~hoo!!
I am having so much fun creating Spring and Easter 
themed cards. 

For today's card, I was inspired by the current 


For my card, I used the Hippity Hoppity stamp set. 
The pattern paper is from American Crafts. 





To color in my images I used Copic markers. 
For the bunnies, I used E79, E37, E35, E31, E21, E51, and E50. 
For the pink areas, I used E93. For the blue, I used B95 and B000. 
The green areas, I used G20, G21, YG0, YG91, and YG95. 

I am super happy to be sharing this with you today! 
Hope you enjoy and feel inspired to create!! 
Praying you each have a wonderful and Blessed day! 
Thank you for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Awww..... more cuteness Mayra! Those bunnies are so sweet and I just love the fun scene! Have a great Weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see you 2 days in a row. Whoo hooo! Adorable card. Love the bunnies and how you colored them. Those sweet butterflies flitting around make me smile. Delightful scene. Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, so darn cute Mayra! I love these sweet bunnies!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS