Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Hello Friend with Hello Bluebird....

Hello and Happy Wednesday!! 
I am stopping by to share a card that I created using the 
adorable Farmyard Little Bits stamp set by Hello Bluebird
This is one of my favorites (not sure if I mentioned it already, lol) from the 
May 2018 release. 


I began by coloring these cuties in. 
For the cows, I used W1 and W0. 
For the dark areas, I used E44, E49, E47. 


For the piggies, I used R21, R30, YR000. 


I also used the new Grassy Knoll Die set to create the scene. 
I added Mowed Lawn Distress Ink to the grass layers. 
I used the cloud borders in the set to create a stencil. 
I then used it to create the clouds in the background with Peacock Feathers
Distress Oxide ink. 






For the base of the card, I used the Gallery Frame #1 die set. 
I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you and feel inspired to create!
Thank you very much for stopping by!
Wishing you a wonderful and blessed day! 

Challenges 4 Fun~ 

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, Mayra! Love the delightful scene you created and your coloring is wonderful. I adore those animal friends. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Marge

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!! Those critters are all so cute!! I love the scene you've created!! Beautiful coloring, too!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those critters are ADORABLE Mayra! I love the fun scene you created... too cute!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. The critters are so cute, Mayra! And you've colored them wonderfully. You've also created another wonderful scene card. I am so happy to see all your fabulous work! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS