Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

You're A Treasure With Lawn Fawn ....

Happy Tuesday and May1st everyone!!
I hope you are all having a wonderful day so far. 

I am stopping by to share a card I created for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge once again. 
I shared a shadow box one yesterday, please feel welcome to see the post here. 
I love creating 3D cards, so this is a fun challenge theme to create for. 

For my card today I used the Pivot Pop-Up die set along with the Ahoy, Matey, Mermaid For You, and Life Is Good stamp sets. 


I began by sketching out the scene that I would have inside the card. 
Next step was to choose the colors I would be using. I went for a peachy orange and mint combo. 




To create the ocean background I used Distress Oxide Ink in the color Peacock Feathers. 


I used Copic markers to color the images. I began with the peachy orange combo (realized I needed a couple more Copic markers, lol). The colors I used wereYR000, YR00, YR65, R12, E23, E08, YR24, YR07, YR68, YR12, Y32, and a bit of BG11. I did not need to use all of the YR colors I listed, A lot of them have the same tone. If I were to recolor the mermaids I would use, YR07, YR68, YR12, and Y32. For the green areas, I used G99, YG97, YG95, and YG91. 


For the front of the card, I kept the design CAS. I used the same colors to color the images. 






By the way... Lol, only me ... I fixed the floating palm trees by the pirate ship. 
I didn't realize until today that the trees on that side were
floating, lol!!


I hope you enjoy this super fun card and feel inspired to create. 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! 
Wishing you a wonderful, blessed and happy day!! 

Challenges 4 Fun~ 






12 comments:

  1. So COOL! I love that you kept the front of the card simple so that when they open it BAM!!! Lots of fun stuff to explore! Your coloring is wonderful and I love the scene you created! Wonderful 3D card!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good at these 3D cards, Mayra. I was pretty sure I didn't "need" the pivot die, but now I am not so sure. This card is WAY cool. I adore every detail. Thanks for sharing the Copics you used, too. It's so helpful to Copic newbies like me. I so admire your artistic talents! Have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh!! this is INCREDIBLE!! love the coloring!! like seriously, swoon! amazing design!! amazing scenes!! it's all amazing! i'm in awe! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, This is just amazing! Gorgeous colouring and great combining of stamp sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg this card is amasing!! Your coloring is always sooo charming!! Thank u so much for playing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The article has proved your hard work and also experience you've got in this field. Wonderful. I love this reading.
    new lawn collection

    ReplyDelete
  7. The topic has a great offer of added gadgets and modules to grow the style and layout and style blog's usefulness. Gadgets like design ideas, weight-loss hints, type tattle, design refreshes spruce up recreations to improve the site connection with their site friends.
    fancy salwar kameez pakistani

    ReplyDelete
  8. There can also moreover some precise strategies in keeping with location or knowledge. Your competencies depend on how you bought this opportunity and wherein you have professional. non-public or expert training may distinguish between each other. idea over right here are beneficial for distinct guys additionally because it did for me. Enamel Signs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spare your goggles for the shoreline. Invest more energy swimming in your pool and less time dealing with it. Salt water chlorinators assume total liability for your pool. emergency pool service near me

    ReplyDelete
  10. The subject modules to better slowly improve the model and design and design site's effectiveness and comes with a fantastic present you of gadgets. Brands like layout thoughts, tips that are weight reduction style and layout and style refrespakistani party wearhes spruce re-creations up to boost your website connection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. Treasure At Tampines

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. treasure tampines

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS