Pages

Friday, June 1, 2018

Just A Little Note to Say....


Hello everyone! 
Happy June 1st!! 
Today is the start of another round of the wonderful 
Kathy's 30 Day Coloring Challenge. 

For today I colored the Critter Concert stamp set 
from Lawn Fawn. 


I used this set because it is perfect to create birthday cards or graduation cards
(it is that time of year). 


I used Copic markers for my coloring today. 


For the bear I used E30, E37, E55, E31, then I added a bit of E59, and E57. 


For the fox, I used E18, E17, E37, and E35. 



To create the scenes for my cards I used the 
Lawn Fawn Shadow Box card Theatre Add-On along with the Lawn Fawn Shadow Box Card die, 
Lawn Fawn Scalloped Stitched Circles, Lawn Fawn Little Music Notes, and Scalloped Pop-Up card die.  


 For the owl, I used the same colors as the bear, except I didn't use the E30, E31. 






This was a fun set to create! 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by!! 
Wishing you a wonderful and blessed day!! 

Challenges 4 Fun~ 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Mayra! This is just adorable! I have the Critters Concert stamp set, but I didn't get the add on because I didn't think I "needed" it, but this is fantastic. I have two girls in Symphonic band at school. One plays flute, one is learning French Horn, but started out on trumpet (and did a bit of violin practice...this set is perfect for them). But now you show me how the add-on looks for a concert...and I think I should just open my wallet to Lawn Fawn and let them take it all. LOL Thank you again for sharing your wonderful coloring skills and creativity. I am having a blast watching what you come up with. Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are all so amazing!! I love the designs of each one!! Your coloring is perfection, as always!! What fabulous projects!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh so cute Mayra! I love those sweet critters and your coloring is fabulous as always my friend!!! Have a great weekend!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE! I LOVE these little scenes. Such gorgeous layouts on your cards. I love all the white! Thank you so much for joining us for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday, Anything Goes Challenge.

    ♥Mindy

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS