Pages

Monday, July 16, 2018

Hello Bluebird July 2018 Release ....

Hello and Happy Monday everyone!!
I am super EXCITED!!! The July Hello Bluebird Release is available now!!!
Woo~Hoo!! I ADORE everything from this release and I am sure you will also!!

I have a card to share with you today using the Otter Friends stamp set along with the
Pond Builder Dies set and the Gallery Frame Die #2The Otters set has coordinating dies
that can be found here


I began by coloring this sweet image from the set. 



After coloring the image I used the dies in the Pond Builder Dies set to create the 
scene for my card. 


I used Mowed Lawn and Peeled Paint Distress Inks for the grass, 
for the pond, I used Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide along with Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink.


For the sky I used the cloud dies from the Grassy Knoll Die set 
as a stencil. 


I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today! 
Thank you very much for stopping by! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day! 


2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and beautiful!! I love the scene you've created!! The otters are so adorable!! Love, love this!! The colors are amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was just thinking about you the other day and hoping that soon we'd see another Mayra project. Almost by magic, here were are! A delightful scene that is full of color and sweetness. Wow! Thank you so much for sharing your time and talents, Mayra! :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS