Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Happy Birthday with Avery Elle....


Hello everyone! 
If you are looking for the post for 

Happy Wednesday and happy September!!! 
I am sharing a card I created using the Avery Elle 
I also used the Starry Scene stamp set for the mountains and trees. 

I wanted to create a Fall themed card with these sets. 
I know they are meant for Christmas, lol I still gave it a shot. 
Not sure if this turned out to be a Fall themed card or a Birthday/ Christmas non-traditional colors card, lol!! 


I began by coloring my images using Copic markers. 
I will list them below. 


I then used the Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Elle-ments dies to create the base of my card. 
I added Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink to the bottom half of my base. 


This is such an adorable set. 
I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create! 
Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day!! 

Copic Markers Used: 
Orange: YR09, YR16, YR15
Mint: BG12, BG10
Green: YG17, YG13, YG06, YG03, YG01

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, whatever the theme. I think the snow capped mountains kind of lean it more toward a wintery card, but hey, technically winter doesn't start til the middle of December, so you are not wrong at all. LOL Seriously, though, this is fabulous! I adore the colors and the card design. The coloring looks wonderful. You are so good! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS