Pages

Monday, October 8, 2018

Hello Bluebird October 2018 Release Sneak Peek Day 1...

Hello everyone! Happy Monday! 
Today is the start of our Hello Bluebird October 2018 Release sneak peeks.
I have two projects to share with you using the brand new North Pole Littles stamp set and the Fall Buddies stamp set. 


The images from these sets are absolutely adorable!! 
They make creating super easy, quick, and fun! 
I began by coloring my images using Copic markers. 


For my first card, I used the North Pole Littles stamp set along with the Hill and Dale dies. 
 I am having so much fun creating pop up shadow box cards I created another one for the North Pole Littles images.


For my next project, I used the adorable Fall Buddies stamp set. 
It is a great set to create mini cards with. 
I love the images of the squirrel with the pumpkin and the squirrel having a blast!!


These were also super fun, quick, and easy to create!! 
I hope you enjoy the cards I created to share with you today! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day! 

Copic Markers Used: 
Red: R46, R27, R17, R05
Gold: Y28, Y26, Y13
Black: 100
Brown: E35, E55, E31


1 comment:

  1. Mayra, your creations are always a delight. Your coloring is wonderful and you are so creative with your card designs. These cards are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS