Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Unicorn Christmas With Lawn Fawn....

Happy Thursday everyone!! 
I am stopping by today to share this 
fun Unicorn Christmas themed card I created using 
lots of cute Lawn Fawn stamp sets. 

I adore the brand new unicorn stamp set that was part of the Black Friday promotion. 
The tiny fairies are adorable!! 
As you know some of my all-time fave Lawn Fawn sets are the 
For me it was a must have set!


I pictured what a Unicorn themed Christmas would be like and once I picked out all of my images I got to work on putting together the scene. 
I started by coloring in all of my images. 
I used my Copic markers to color them in.
For the pink areas, I used RV34, RV02, RV00, and RV000.  


For the mint areas, I used BG34, BG10, and G000.


Once I had all of my images colored in I created the backgrounds for the front and inside of my card by die cutting a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock paper using the Snowy Backdrop die. 
I added a bit of Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink to give my starry sky some color. 
I then die cut the Puffy Cloud Borders using white cardstock and glitter cardstock. 


The unicorns came from the You're Claw-some, Say what? Christmas Critters
The castle is from the Critters Ever After, the trees are from the Winter Village, the tree on the inside is from the Christmas Dreams, some of the presents and bows are from the Holiday Helpers stamp set. The candy canes and lollipops are from the Sweet Christmas stamp set. 
I truly do love to combine the different images from the sets to create my scenes, 
all of the stamps work perfectly with each other!

I hope you enjoy my Unicorn themed Christmas card.
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! 
Praying you each have a wonderful and blessed day!!

Challenge 4 Fun~ 
Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #42


2 comments:

  1. I love this! I had to get that set, too! I couldn't resist those itty bitty fairies! Golly, you are so creative, Mayra. I love all the different sets you used to create this fabulous card. You must own pretty near all of the Lawn Fawn line. I'm glad you have all that you have because that means you can keep creating awesome cards like this. Thank you SO much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this so much!! (but you already knew that! ha!) LOOVE LOOOOVE the colors!! love the magical holiday wishes!!! love the unicorns! and the inside is absolutely magical and wonderful! wow!! just gorgeous! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS