Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Happy Valentine's with Pretty Pink Posh...

Hi everyone!! 
I am back with my second post for today.
I created two Valentine-themed cards using the lovely
Floral Heart stamp set and dies from Pretty Pink Posh


These are such pretty images and super easy to color. 
The hardest part is picking the colors you would like to use, in my case 
I chose both of these color combinations which became two cards. 


I used Distress Inks to add a bit of color to the background of the second card. 


I added the Scallop Frames to complete the card. 



I hope you enjoy and feel inspired to create!! 
Thank you very much for stopping by! 
Wishing you a wonderful and blessed day! 

There is also a great Valentine's Day sale going on: 






No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS