Pages

Friday, February 1, 2019

Lawn Fawn Dino Fun Valentine's


Hello everyone!! 
Happy Friday and happy February!!
I am stopping by today to share a set of Valentine cards I created using 
Lawn Fawn products. 


I wanted to do a Dino theme <3 The Critters From The Past stamp set were perfect!!
I combined the dinos in this set with a couple others to create my prehistoric Valentines, lol!! 


I also created a diorama card following this wonderful tutorial here


I had lots of fun creating these!!










I hope you enjoy these Valentine's and feel inspired to create!! 
I am also super excited that I am a Goodwill Ambassador for the 
amazing Kathy's The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge starting today!! 
If you are sharing on IG use the hashtag
 #thedailymarker30day



Thank you so much for stopping by!! 
Wishing you a wonderful and blessed day!!

Products Used: 
Lawn Fawn Stamps: 
RAWR, Critters From The Past, How You Bean? Conversation Heart Add-On,
Gleeful Garden, You Are Sublime, 
Lawn Fawn Dies:
Puffy Clouds Border, Grassy Border, Let's Toast Pull tab Add-On, 
Slide On Over, Outside In Stitched Hearts Stackables, Simple Stitched Hillside Border, 
Banner from Mini Pop Up Box, 

Copic Markers Used:
G000, G00, BG10, BG15, BG18, G16
R0000, R000, R00, R01, R02, R22
E49, E47, E44, E55
G99, YG67, YG17, YG03, YG01, G20

Challenges 4 Fun~
LawnFawnatics Challenge
#45 LOTS of LOVE


Simon Says Stamp:
Wednesday Challenge
Anything Goes




5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Mayra! These are fabulous! First of all, congratulations on being an Ambassador for Kathy and the Coloring Challenge. You are going to be awesome! Your coloring skills are on full display here! Oh to have your creative brain. I adore your prehistoric valentines and how the dinosaurs slide across the card. So fun! The diorama is just icing on the cake. Your work is SO inspiring. I wish I had your talent! :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyond clever, these cards are quite lovely. Exquisite detail and coloring. So glad to have found you through the SSS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What and incredible project! I love the colors and all the dimension. You created such an amazing scene! Thank you for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Valentine cards Myra! The scene you've created is adorable and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Mayra your so creative and smart!!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS