Pages

Friday, July 17, 2020

You are My SuperHero with Heffy Doodle...

Hello everyone!! Happy Friday!!
I am on the Crafty Meraki blog today, yay!!!! 

Who is your hero? Are you like me, I have several heroes in my life. My mom and dad are some of my heroes. My mom takes care of my dad who was diagnosed with early-onset Alzheimers. Her and my siblings are amazing!!! With that thought in mind, I created this superhero-themed slimline card. I used the cute Super Dudes stamp set by Heffy Doodle.


Please feel welcome to stop by and find all of the details on the Crafty Meraki blog for this card.

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today.
 Thank you so much for stopping by. Wishing you a wonderful and blessed day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS