Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Slow Down and Enjoy Your Day Card with Lawn Fawn...

Hello and happy Sunday, happy August!!! Can you believe we are in August already?! Wow!!!! 
I am sharing a card inspired by the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. Today is the last day to join in. 
I am so happy to have been able to complete this card in time, lol. 

I used several Lawn Fawn stamp sets to create this day at the beach scene. I began by creating the card base and beach scene layers. I die cut them from Bristol Smooth Cardstock using the Large Stitched Rectangle diesStitched Hillside Borders, Outside In Stitched Circles Stackables, and Oliver's Stitched ABC's



I then added color to each of the layers using Distress Oxide Inks. 
For the sky, I used Salty Ocean, for the ocean waves I used Peacock Feathers, for the sandy beach I used Gathered Twigs and Brushed Corduroy (Distress Inks for these). For the sun, I used Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, and Ripe Persimmon. I also used these to add a bit of color to the word ENJOY. 


The cute bear, beach towel, umbrella, beachball, sunblock are from the On The Beach stamp set.
The palm trees are from Ahoy, Matey stamp set. 
I used Copic markers to color all of my images. 


The picnic basket, little sandwich, and watermelon are from the Crazy Antics stamp set. The crab, seashells, starfish are from the Life Is Good stamp set. The sandals and beach shorts are from the Plan On It: Vacation stamp set. For the sentiment, I used two sets Slow Down and Enjoy along with Let's Play. I then used WOW embossing powder to heat emboss the sentiment. 

I hope you enjoy this fun summer-themed card. I hope you feel inspired to create! Thank you so much for stopping by! Hoping you each have a wonderful and blessed day! 


Challenges For Fun~

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS