Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Countdown To Confetti October 2020 Mini Release Day 1 ...



Hello and happy Tuesday everyone!!! I am so excited!! Today is Day 1 of our Countdown to Confetti for the October Mini Release for Reverse Confetti!! YAY!!!! I am beyond happy and thankful to be a 'Fetti Friend' for this month as well!!! Today we are sharing projects using the super sweet and cute Cookies & Milk stamp set and the Cookie & Milk Confetti Cuts !!! I adore this set soo much!!! The moment I saw it, I thought that tags would be perfect for these cuties!! 


I began by coloring all of the images I would be using. I used Copic markers to color them. 
For the bunnies, I used E41, E31, and E55. For the adorable puppy, I used W5, W3, and W1. 
For the red areas, I used R46, R17, and R05. For the soft pink, I used R21, R01, and R00. 


I then used the Fold Over Window Tag Confetti Cuts to create the tags. 
I made them into shaker tags by separating the top layer from the bottom layer. 
I then added a piece of acetate to the top layer along with foam tape to create the shaker area. The window from this tag is perfect for creating shaker tags. 
To finish them I added one of the sentiments from the 
 Cookies & Milk stamp set. 


This release also has this wonderful Gift Card Holder Cover Panel. I can't begin to tell you how awesome this die is!!!! You can customize it, personalize it, so much you can do with this die. You will see amazing projects created by the fantastic design team and talented guest designers! 


For my gift card holder today, I made the upper area into a shaker window. I used the mini gift card shaped rectangle die to die cut a window onto the panel. I then added acetate and foam tape to it. I also die cut a second gift card panel to go underneath the first one. On this one, I added a bit of color to create a sky. I used Peacock Feather and Evergreen Bough Distress Oxide Inks. 


I heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of vellum and then 
adhered it to the gift card die cut. 
I also used the cute little owl from the Pick Of The Patch stamp set. 





 I truly hope you enjoy these. 
I also hope you feel inspired to create and have a wonderful and blessed day. 
Thank you so much for stopping by. 

Next on the blog hop is super amazing: 

Complete Blog Hop List: 


Products: 













3 comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS