Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2020

25 Days OF Christmas Tags 2020 .....




Hello everyone!!! Happy November!!
I am beyond excited to be part of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event.
 It is hosted by the super sweet and talented  Tracey McNeely. 
I am participating with the Sunny Studio Stamps team today. 
They have each created such wonderful tags to share with you.

I created a set of gingerbread themed tags to share with you.
 This is a sneak peek of the adorable Christmas Cookies stamp set that will be available later this month...stay tuned with Sunny Studio Stamps for all of the details. 




I started my tags by coloring these adorable gingerbread cookies.
 I used Copic markers. My favorite gingerbread color combination.
 I started with E41 all over the images. 
I then added E55 around the edges, 
then I added E31 and E41 once again. 
Then to darken them a bit a added E35. For the red areas, 
I used R22, R05, R17, R46, and R59. 


Next, I die cut all of my tags and mini tags. I used the tags from the Sliding Windows die set. The small tags and treat bag are from the Sweet Treat Bag dies set. The red pattern paper is from the Classic Sunburst set. I decided to make these into little shaker tags. I used the smaller oval from the Fancy Frames Oval dies set to die cut into the center of the tags. I also created a shaker element for the treat bag using the Stitched Oval dies. Then, I die cut the word sweet using the Sweet word die. 



I used the sentiments from the Inside Greetings-Holiday
and Christmas Cookies stamp sets. 






I hope you enjoy the tags and treat bag I created to share with you. 
Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. 
I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

A huge thank you to each of our sponsors as well!!! 



















 

26 comments:

  1. These are the sweetest Mayra! Love the classic kraft + red combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so adorable and so tiny. Wow, awesome work! And so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sweet red, white and kraft gingerbread tags and bag make me smile!!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling tags. The change of
    background colors makes each
    unique but assembly fast.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! So pretty and something I would love to make and give. What a fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am CASEing these TODAY! I love the kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the use of Kraft and red together. Can't go wrong with a cute shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are truly incredible Mayra. I adore your kraft, red & white color scheme with these little gingerbread men (and women). It "screams" warm and cozy Christmas to me. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your sweet double-sided tags, Mayra. Thanks for the great inspiration in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marisela Delgado said: So pretty! Cute! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marisela Delgado said: You always make beautiful things. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely adorable! Love these cute gingerbread folks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love kraft tags and these gingerbread cuties are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very sweet tags!! Those gingerbread folks are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw these on IG and now up close on your blog. I love anything gingerbread and this new set will be on my list! Great, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The ginger bread men are just too cute. Thank you so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love gingerbread and these tags are so cute. I'm inspired by these tags and will definitely be making some gingerbread tags, too. Thank you. Can I call dibs on your tags? Ha Ha! [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really love your tags, they are so adorable! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What happy tags! We are big fans of gingerbread houses and the gingerbread man stories in my household. These tags would be a big hit and a sweet treat!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the matching tags and treat box! What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this beautiful collection of red, kraft, and black! It all looks very classy and very festive too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like how you added a sentiment, and added a small tag for the to-from.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gingerbread and the holidays go together, and these are so sweet! Love the front AND the back.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great show of a color combination and mix. Both look wonderful. I like the smaller to and from addition.

    ReplyDelete
  25. These gingerbread stamps are just too cute with their clothes and Santa hat's on I like how you made all of these tags match and the shaker tags are a really nice size, all of these tags turned out beautiful

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS