Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

25 Days Of Christmas Tags with Pretty Pink Posh...

 




Hello everyone!!!
 I am so excited to be here celebrating the 
 It is hosted by the super sweet and talented  Tracey McNeely. 
A huge thank you to Tracey. 
 Today we are participating with Pretty Pink Posh

I created a set of three tags using the adorable reindeer from the Reindeer Friends stamp set. I paired the images with the Scallop Circle Tags, Stitched Labels 1, and the Scallop Borders 1 dies. The sentiments are from the Caroling Critters stamp set. 



I love creating shaker tags. Pretty Pink Posh 
carries such lovely sequins, I thought it would be great to make these into shakers. 


I used the beautiful 3mm Sparkling Clear Sequins along with the Grass Green Seed Beads


I hope you enjoy the tags I created to share with you today. The entire 
 25 Days of Christmas Tags event has been full of wonderful inspiration. 
Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. 
I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

A huge thank you to each of our sponsors as well!!! 






11 comments:

  1. Your shaker tags are great. So pretty. Lovely dies. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love shaker tags, and your sweet Rudolph is the perfect finishing touch! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully cute! Love the layers and the sparkle and the dear deer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags are so cute and festive! Love the scalloped edges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tags. Love that they
    are see-through. thanks for
    sharing.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your sweet shaker tags, Mayra. SO pretty and super inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These tags turned out so beautiful those little reindeer holding a present are just too cute great job on them thanks for inspiring me today

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet shaker tags! I love the color you used and the adorable deer! Love those little attached tags with the sentiments too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! That little deer is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS