Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2020

YAY!!! Fawny Holiday Week!!!!




Hello everyone!!! Happy Thursday. Welcome to Lawn Fawn's Fawny Holiday Week!!!!YAY!!!  I am super, super, super GRATEFUL, and beyond excited to be a guest designer for the Lawn Fawn blog today!!!! I am always honored for such a blessing, I know this community of crafters is full of amazing, super talented people that love to create with Lawn Fawn products. I can't say enough how thankful and blessed I am for this opportunity. There have been such beautiful projects shared all this week, and there is even more tomorrow. Make sure to stop by the Lawn Fawn blog for all of the details. 


I created two interactive cards to share with you. I wanted to show a scene of the little elves playing with the toys they created for all of the children. Part of the job description of a Christmas Elf is to love to play with toys, and playing with the ones you create is a must!!! I used the Holiday Helpers stamp set along with lots of other adorable sets from Lawn Fawn, I will have them all listed below. 




The little firetruck from the Village Heroes stamp set
 slides across the floor. 





For the second card, the theme is the little elves refueling station (and of course the little reindeer as well). They have a little carrot machine for the reindeer, marshmallows, and peppermint for their favorite drink: HOT CHOCOLATE. 




I also created a set of mini "gumball" (instead of gumballs they are filled with the same as the refueling station), lol shaker tags. 







I hope you enjoy and feel inspired to create!!
I can't say thank you enough for taking the time to stop by. 
And to Lawn Fawn for this amazing gift. 
I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 


Products Used: 

Car Critters Christmas Add-On

Christmas Dreams

Eggstra Amazing Easter












Thanks A Latte (for the marshmallows)





1 comment:

  1. Congrats Mayra!! So well deserved, your cards are amazing! Just as these beauties are! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS