Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Let's Shellebrate...

 Hello everyone! Happy Thursday. I am on the Whimsy Stamps blog today with my second post as a guest designer. I have a super fun mermaid-themed shaker card to share with you. I used the beautiful Mermaid Birthday stamp set along with the Wavy Nested Frames die set. Please feel welcome to visit me here for all of the details. 




I have two versions of the same card. On the top one, the mermaid on the right has a colorful tail like the mermaid on the left. The second card has the mermaid's tail colored in just two colors. 



I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Thank you very much to everyone at Whimsy Stamps for this great opportunity of being a guest designer. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS