Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2021

Sunny Studio 6th Birthday Blog Hop....

 


Hello everyone, I am soo happy to be part of this wonderful celebration. We are having a blog hop in honor of Sunny Studio Stamps turning 6!!!  YAY!!! A huge congratulations to them!! It is such an honor to be part of the Sunny Studio Stamps family. I created two fun Cinderella-themed birthday cards to share with you today. I used some of the stamps from the upcoming release...it is such a fantastic release, full of cute sets. The official date for the release is August 27th, but...in honor of this awesome celebration, the new products will be available for PRE-ORDER this morning!!! YAY!!! 




I began by coloring the images I would use to create both cards. I used the super cute mouse and hat from the new Christmas Critters set, the pumpkins, and barrel from the new Fall Friends set, the small bubbles from the new Bewitching set, the small clouds, and trees from the new Holiday Express set, the 'Cinderella's, prince, castle, and carriage from the Enchanted stamp set, the pumpkin with the curl is from the Fall Kiddos stamp set, the mountains from the Spring Scenes stamp set, and the bow for the castle from the Tiny Dancers set. 




I used Copic markers to color the images. Next, I used the large rectangle from the Fancy Frames Quatrefoil die set to die cut the two base panels for the cards from Bristol Smooth cardstock. I also die-cut another layer from white cardstock to create the frame for the first card. To create the frame, I used the larger die from the Stitched Rectangles die set. I used the Slimline Nature Border dies set to create the grassy hill and hillside for the first card. For the Bibbidy-Bobbidy-Boo phrase, I used the Chloe Alphabet die set. The frame for the second card, the speech bubbles, and the stars are from the Comic Strip Speech Bubbles die set, the grass for the second card was made using the grass die from the Picket Fence die set. 




I added color to the base panels using Distress Oxide inks. I used Tumbled Glass, Prize Ribbon, Blueprint Sketch, Wilted Violet, and Chipped Sapphire. 




The sentiments are from the Garden Fairy set, Inside Greetings Birthday stamps, Make A Wish set, and the Outback Critters set. The banners for both cards are from the Stitched Rectangles die set. 

I hope you enjoy the cards I created to share with you today, thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 



In honor of the celebration, each of the blogs from the blog hop will be giving away a $25 gift card code to the Sunny Studio Stamps shop. You have until August 27th to leave comments on each of the blogs. The winners will be announced on the Sunny Studio blog on August 29th. 

Next on the blog hop is the super talented 


Blog Hop: 






57 comments:

  1. Your cards are amazing in all the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are fantastic! The detail in your cards is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Birthday card idea! Great details!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful work! I am always amazed at the ideas you come up with. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!!! A Halloween party card. Love it, Love it, Love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOO SWEET~! I love all the characters and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just amazed how you did both cards. I cant decide which I like better. Love them both

    ReplyDelete
  8. So darn cute!!! Great ideas!!! 🔮

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of your carefully placed and designed scenes. So much attention to detail that make a card so special and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of your cards are cute and pretty. They look like you spent a lot of time on them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are amazing!! Such wonderful coloring and great detail!! Love your design!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These little characters are so cute!!! Love blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are absolutely fantastic! I especially like the little vignettes created on the prince and princess card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So so cute, Mayra! Love both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards made me think of Disney and your cards made me sooo happy! Love all the details and the characters! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome surprise use! Cinderella is a wonderful theme. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable cards! Beautiful coloring and awesome details! The mice are just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wowza! Stunning coloring and just delightful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great to see that different products can be mixed and matched to make adorable cards! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super pretty!!! I love the beautiful sky you made!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love those fun, adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Live all of them. Such great colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love both of your cards. I love that you created the story of Cinderella on the second card. So clever and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, Mayra - I always think your creations are superb. This one is no exception. You are just super-talentosa!! Love the pumpkins, the fairy tale elements, the cute critters and kids... and that background! Ink-blended to perfection!
    It's fantastic!! TFS!!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  25. Two amazing cards..love your colouring. Happy birthday to Sunny Studio stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! You really outdid yourself. These are both so amazing, both together and all on their own. I'm in awe of the adorable Cinderella theme with the fall mice and pumpkins--It's pure genius and sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  27. These really made me smile. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  28. New Blog Follower here! Love your darling cards and your coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such sweet cards using all of these adorable characters in your magical scenes. What a great release and fun anniversary hop!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fabulous colouring on both card designs, the images and layouts are just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such fun and colour cards. So much eye candy

    ReplyDelete
  32. WOW! Love the Chloe Alphabet die set!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Double the fun with these 2 whimsical cards.

    ReplyDelete
  34. What amazing cards Mayra. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh my gosh, the mice are just precious. I like the Cinderella theme, too.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the cards, amazing attention to detail.
    Happy Birthday to Sunny Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi Mayra! Love all of the adorable details you add to both beautiful cards!!
    Love the cute critters.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  38. such lovely cards - LOVE the wonderful little details - awesome work

    ReplyDelete
  39. WOW - love all the little scenes, and particularly the Bibbidy Bobbiddy Boo sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thanks for being a part of Sunny Studio's 6th Birthday Celebration & Blog Hop. I love that her stamp designs can be mixed & matched together so well. You have lots of details in your card that demand a second, third, fourth... look. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Marisela Delgado said: So pretty! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great Cinderella cards. So cute!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Cute designs! I love the Chloe alphabet!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wow I just absolutely love everything about these adorable card's you did a fantastic job on them thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oh Mayra -- a stamper with a Disney Flair -- so magical!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Both of your cards are darling!! I love the little mice, the realistic night sky background and your great greeting. Very creative! Your second card is equally adorable! The scenes you created are so cute. There are so many fun images to look at. You made Fall magical! Thank you for sharing such unique and darling creations!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Mayra! I always love your cute, fun, warm scenes. And your coloring! But this sentiment has me singing Disney tunes 😉 awesome cards, my friend ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  48. WOWZERS - what a creative set of cards - perfect down to the very smallest detail. I love the way you combines so many Sunny Studio elements to make this perfect project!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS