Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Tree Lanterns








 
This is the lantern
 
 
 
Happy Wednesday !!
Hello everyone ! Today I am sharing these Christmas tree lanterns I made from the silhouette store . They are supposed to have a double tier , or you can even add a third tier , I chose to do them with a single tier . I loved the design , one of my favorites are anything with swirls ! Hope you enjoy and feel inspired to create ! Have a wonderful day !!

Recipe ~
Scroll Tree Lantern ~ Silhouette Store ,3d Quad  Bow
Stamp Set #516 Flourishes 1 , Stamp Set #520 Flourishes 2 ,
Diamond Dust G1116,

Challenges 4 Fun~

 Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge Blog ~ #81 Anything Goes , 2 Creative Chicks~ Christmas/Winter , 613 Avenue Create ~ Anything goes with Gift Packaging , Jo's Scrap Shack ~ Get in the spirit , My Sheri Crafts ~ Funky Christmas , Decorate to Celebrate ~ Christmas Tree , Simply Create Too ~ Snow or white on white , Cameo Creations Challenges, Silhouette Challenges ~ 3d , Silhouette Blog ~ Create a project with a modified shape ( I didn't add the tiers to the bottom , and the bows on the tree are from the 3d quad bow only used half)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS